Friday, February 8, 2008

Buenos Muertos






These are from my most recent excursion to the cemetary of Recoleta, one of the most exclusive in the world, where Evita Peron (among many other very rich people) are interred.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

By "these" should be there be images attached?
xoxo
m

Aaron said...

Hey Speed - Great hearing from you.
Looks beautiful there. Not sure if I have subscribed prpperly to the blog - how would I know for sure? Aaron

Jaune said...

Buenas Dias, Speedamos: I've tried to log on twice now. Hope this is correct. As I view your photos of the cemetery at Recoleta, I am smiling at the thought of you there amongst the mysterious beauty. It was hard to see you leave, and we miss you here in the 'hood. But it is so wonderful that you are there having this luscious adventure, tasting the Spanish language with all of those "th" sounds, and making friends. We would all like tango updates and more photographs. You are missing nothing here except cold weather and your fan club.
Love, Jaune, Blissy, and Finey

Unknown said...

Great pictures of La Recoleta. I remember lots of Cats there. Have you had a chance to contact Cesar and Cuqui? Hope you will.
Worried that you think of Argentine Spanish a Beautiful. I guess when you get home we will just have to get you back to speaking 'proper' Spanish.
Saludes,
Rudy